Metal Free dental implants are implants which are made up of the dioxide of zirconium or zirconia, is classified as a ceramic and is non-metallic. The main advantage of Zirconia is that it neither conducts electricity nor interferes with the body's energy systems. It also eliminates the health concerns due to the impact on the immune systems which are related to the long-term use of metals (titanium implants) in the mouth.
The following are some of the benefits of metal-free implants made up of Zirconium
- Restoration is extremely stable and strong that lasts for life time
- Easier for patients to care
- Reduces the chance of implant failure
- Look and feel like real teeth due to white color of the material
- Implants are very resistant to corrosion
- Implants are highly biocompatible
- Reduces the incidents of gum disease, high inflammation
- Zirconium is lighter than titanium yet exceptionally strong.
- Zirconium is biocompatible, meaning that it does not cause any allergies (just like titanium); osseointegration is as successful as with conventional titanium implants.
Zirconium implants are white and harmonize better with the colour of natural teeth and gums of the patient, which is not the case with gray titanium implants that can be visible when they are inserted into the jaw.
Some studies have shown that zirconium is more hygienic than the metal components used in the manufacturing of conventional dental implants.
Parasu Dental Clinic is one of the best dental clinics in Chennai provides Metal Free dental implants in India. The hospital has highly experienced and qualified Dental Implantologist and world-class facilities to perform dental implants and other procedures.
Visit Us : chennaidentalimplantsclinic.com
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org